Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jacobs Family

We spent some time with the Jacobs Family the other day over in Huntington, IN. Having grown up near where we live now, and not far from Huntington, I was quite surprised when they asked us to meet them at Camp Timberlake. The surprise came because I had never heard of the place! Come to find out it's a campground in the northern part of Huntington - super cute and nice facility!

I was really excited about this session partly because it was a new location, and also because one of the Jacobs familly members, Mary, was my athletic trainer my senior year in college. She's a wonderful person and it's always great to see her!











Thanks for inviting us to spend time with all of you!


0 Comments {Click here}:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...