Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Camp!

Over that past weekend Greg and I volunteered at the Halloween Camp at Culver. This is the first year we've helped so we weren't real sure what to expect. We of course ended up having a great time! It was a bit chilly in the cabins, but the fall weather was awesome! Greg went as an army guy - having no trouble finding a costume. However, as many of you know I tend to have a really hard time making any kind of decision - the same ended up being true when it came to picking out my costume for the weekend. I eventually visualized the following. I still couldn't tell you what I was, but I came to be know as LuLu to all the girls. What do you think - does it fit?


Will try and post a full length picture sometime so you can see the complete outfit.





Hopefully we'll be able to return next fall!


1 Comments {Click here}:

the old guy said...

GREAT COSTUMES!
Must have been a fun weekend for sleeping in the cabins! I used to love walking around woodcraft after the fall meeting with all of the leaves around campus.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...