Tuesday, December 21, 2010

NMS visits IWU :)

A few posts earlier I had mentioned a trip my team and I took down to Indiana Wesleyan University.  It's a trip we also took last year and since I'm coaching the same girls this year I thought we might as well make it a tradition.  We were a few short which was a bummer, but the 8 of us still had a great time.  Thank you to the coaches and team at IWU for letting us come and enjoy your game and campus :)

Finally got to enjoy the McConn :) Amazing coffee shop on campus...Mmmm












The girls got the chance to talk with Haley - you may remember her from a post a few years ago.  
She's a former Norwell Lady Knight :)


Enjoying their lovely singing on the way to Ivanhoe's





0 Comments {Click here}:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...