Thursday, April 7, 2011

Morgan : Senior

Once again back to one of my favorite places for a session ... CULVER!!!  This time it was for a senior session with Morgan.  What's crazy is that Morgan was a camper in my cabin when I was a cabin counselor, and now here she is in her SENIOR YEAR of high school!  Talk about feeling old :) I love getting to see the little girls that once drove me nuts over candy and not wanting to clean, now turning into AMAZING young women.

Morgan's session was last Saturday - we had originally planned it for Friday, but after checking the weather Thursday and seeing that it was supposed to rain a good majority of the day we opted for Saturday.  So Friday goes by and it ended up being a beautiful day, then Saturday rolls around.  I was pumped because it was gorgeous all day long, even the whole drive up there was nice . . . until the last 10 minutes! It started to downpour!!!  I couldn't believe it.  The rain eventually stopped, and after about 30 minutes the sun finally showed up again :) Although the weather almost gave both me and Morgan a heart attack, it ended up being pretty nice out which made for a GREAT session!







Here's a little blast from the past!
Sorry Morgan just couldn't resist :)







So PROUD of you Morgan!
Wish you the best of luck :)  Keep SMILING!

0 Comments {Click here}:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...