Friday, September 16, 2011

10 Year Reunion ... Yikes!

Why is it that it takes some big event or happening in our lives to realize that we truly are getting older.  Well, maybe that's just me.  I'm one of those people who honestly believe you're only as old as you think you are, and tend to forget what my age really is.  I'm always asking Greg am I this age or that age?

I recently had my 10 year high school reunion.  Yep one of those events in my life that truly made me realize I am getting older. It was a nice evening of baseball, food, and seeing some familiar faces.  I'm hoping between now and the next 10 years, whether there is another reunion or not, that I push myself to experience life to the fullest - live it like I'm 10+ years younger :)








0 Comments {Click here}:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...