Thursday, October 6, 2011

Morgan : Senior - Plymouth, IN

I had a great time working with Morgan! Before the session, Morgan and her mom had said they would like pictures at Magnetic Park in Plymouth. Out of all the times I had been through Plymouth, I had never been to this park.  It was a great choice - lots of spots with variety all in one small location :) Morgan and her mom may have thought I was a little crazy when we first met, but as soon as they walked up I was like "You look so much like my college roommate!"  It was the craziest thing - they totally looked like they could be sisters. They looked alike and after spending time working with Morgan, they even had similar interest and personalities.  
Morgan hope you had a wonderful time, enjoy!









Morgan you were fantastic!
Your a GREAT person inside and out :)

0 Comments {Click here}:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...