Thursday, May 3, 2012

Still Alive!

Hey everyone!  Yes we're still alive :)  Since December we've kind of been all over the place - not traveling - just a ton going on here at home.  On top of lots to do I also decided in my head at the beginning of the year that I was going to make an effort to not spend as much of my time working on the computer.  LOL I guess I took that to heart seeing as my last post was back in mid December.


I can tell you this - posts may be few and far between through the end of this year, but I will continue to post any and all new sessions and a few personal life's joys here and there (mostly about the little one we have on the way :)  Yes you heard that right - Greg and I are expecting in November!


So anyway we'll keep you posted!  


You can also follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/KoppPhotography





1 Comments {Click here}:

Melissa said...

This is my favorite news!! SO SO SO excited - can't wait to be an auntie again!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...